Saturday, 22 February 2014

My blog has moved to Blog and the City




Hi everyone,

I just want to tell you all the exciting news: My blog is moving to the awesome blogger network "Blog and The City" and I am proud to share space with amazing bloggers like Chaloth, Tao of Sophia, and Style Limelight.

If you are already following me on Bloglovin', worry not, nothing's going to change and you will still keep track of my posts exactly like before.

However, I have to say good-bye to Google Friend Connect, but  you can now follow me on Bloglovin' here in order to keep receiving my updates. 

I want to thank you all for your continual support, without you, my blog wouldn't be what it is. Thank you x

Check out my new blog here:

http://fashionlandscape.blogandthecity.net/




Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations sweetheart! I'm so incredibly happy for you babe!! Looking forward to seeing what's to come for you with this new network. So exciting!! :)

    xTheresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats babe, great step!

    X STYLONYM http://www.stylonym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats lovely! So nice to hear that you are moving forward! :)

    Boonya of the arty wardrobe
    xxx

    ReplyDelete